How to config Bulletin at the first time?
Set Permissions for Bulletin
Prior to release a bulletin on client side, it is needed to set permissions of Bulletin first on BigAnt Administration.
- Launch BigAnt console > login as Admin
- Go to App Management > My Application > Click Console on the record of Bulletin
- Select Permissions > click the plus icon of everyone from the Role list
- Check Add a bulletin and Manage bulletins
- Save Settings, and now everyone can add a bulletin from client side.
Limit bulletin for some users
Create roles from security management to decide who can release a bulletin. Select a role from the right list in the bulletin console, and assign the permission to add a bulletin or to manage bulletins.
See article on finding roles settings entry.
View Bulletin on client side
When click on the bulletin from client side, it will show following screen:
View bulletin manager from client side